How to import listings
To upload your listing, follow the instructions below:
1. Navigate to the listings page https://app.firecape.com/listings and click on Import Listings.
2. Upload a csv file with the following supported columns:
- walmart_url* (example: 'https://www.walmart.com/ip/569780515')
- source* (example: 'amazon')
- source_url* (example: 'https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BH8RGLQ')
* required columns
** If you do not supply a SKU we will generate one for you, if the product exists on your Walmart account already, you must supply an SKU.
*** If you are migrating from OAGenius to Firecape, you can simply export your listings from OAGenius and upload that same file into Firecape.
After uploading your CSV file click "Upload" it may take up to 60 seconds to upload depending on the number of listings. Once your file is uploaded your listings will begin to be uploaded to your account and will soon show up in the listing section.
This process may take from 5-30 minutes depending on the number of listings you uploaded.